At Regents Park, we believe that the relationship between home and school is crucial in supporting young people as they progress through phases of their school life. A number of parents’ evenings are hosted at the school and scheduled to support key aspects of the curriculum, children’s learning journey and their pastoral well-being. Please find below a list of all parents’ evenings.
Subject Parents’ Evenings are an opportunity for parents to meet with teachers to discuss subject specific progress. For these evenings, appointments need to be booked with each individual teacher using the school’s online booking system. Details of how to do this are explained further down the page.
Other calendared parents’ evenings are scheduled to support students at key times of the year, for example when transitioning from primary to secondary or choosing KS4 options. Appointments do NOT need to be made for such events.
Parents will be notified of all parents’ evenings and precise timings through SIMs Parent App and on the school website.
Open Evening - Thursday 24th September 2020, 6.00pm - 8.00pm
Year 7 Welcome Evening – Thursday 1st October 2020, 6.00pm - 7.00pm
Certificate Presentation Evening - Thursday 22nd October 2020, 6.00pm - 7.00pm
Year 11 Revision Skills Evening - Thursday 5th November 2020, 5.30pm - 6.30pm
Year 10 Parents' Evening - Thursday 12th November 2020, 4.00pm - 7.00pm
Year 11 Parents' Evening - Thursday 14th January 2021, 4.00pm - 7.00pm
Year 8 Parents' Evening - Thursday 4th February 2021, 4.00pm - 7.00pm
Year 9 Parents' Evening - Thursday 4th March 2021, 4.00pm - 7.00pm
Year 7 Parents' Evening - Thursday 1st July 2021, 4.00pm - 7.00pm
Please click the link below to book your appointments:
To book a parents evening appointment for your child using a computer, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click on the icon shown below which is found at the top right of the page or follow this link https://regentsparkcommunitycollege.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/.
2. Follow the instructions on the page that opens which includes entering your name and your child's name. This will then log you into your parent account, so that you can book appointments with teachers.
If you are using a mobile device please follow the instructions below:
1. Click on the 3 lines icon as shown below at the top right of the page.
2. Click on the 'parents' tab and scroll to the bottom and then click 'parent evenings'.
3. At the bottom of the opened page, click 'Parents Evening Booking System' and this will open up the website.
4. Follow the instructions on the page that opens, which includes entering your name and your child's name. This will then log you into your parent account, so that you can book appointments with teachers.
If you have any difficulties in booking appointments, please contact the school reception on 02380 325444.