At Regents Park, we believe that the relationship between home and school is crucial in supporting young people as they progress through phases of their school life. A number of parents’ evenings are hosted at the school and scheduled to support key aspects of the curriculum, children’s learning journey and their pastoral well-being. Please find below a list of all parents’ evenings.
Subject Parents’ Evenings are an opportunity for parents to meet with teachers to discuss subject specific progress. For these evenings, appointments need to be booked with each individual teacher using the school’s online booking system. Details of how to do this are explained further down the page.
Other calendared parents’ evenings are scheduled to support students at key times of the year, for example when transitioning from primary to secondary or choosing KS4 options. Appointments do NOT need to be made for such events.
Parents will be notified of all parents’ evenings and precise timings through SIMs Parent App and on the school website.
Year 7 Welcome Evening – Thursday 19th September 2019, 6.00pm - 7.00pm
Open Evening – Thursday 26th September 2019, 6.00pm - 8.00pm
Year 11 Revision Skills Evening - Thursday 7th November 2019, 6.00pm - 7.00pm
Year 8 Subject Parents’ Evening - Thursday 16th January 2020, 4.00pm - 7.00pm
Year 11 Subject Parents’ Evening - Thursday 23rd January 2020, 4.00pm - 7.00pm
Year 8 Pathways Evening - Thursday 27th February 2020, 5.30pm - 7.00pm
Year 10 Subject Parents’ Evening - Thursday 5th March 2020, 4.00pm - 7.00pm
Year 9 Subject Parents’ Evening – Thursday 12th March 2020, 4.00pm - 7.00pm
Year 7 Subject Parents’ Evening – Thursday 30th April 2020, 4.00pm - 7.00pm
Please click the link below to book your appointments:
To book a parents evening appointment for your child using a computer, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click on the icon shown below which is found at the top right of the page or follow this link https://regentsparkcommunitycollege.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/.
2. Follow the instructions on the page that opens which includes entering your name and your child's name. This will then log you into your parent account, so that you can book appointments with teachers.
If you are using a mobile device please follow the instructions below:
1. Click on the 3 lines icon as shown below at the top right of the page.
2. Click on the 'parents' tab and scroll to the bottom and then click 'parent evenings'.
3. At the bottom of the opened page, click 'Parents Evening Booking System' and this will open up the website.
4. Follow the instructions on the page that opens, which includes entering your name and your child's name. This will then log you into your parent account, so that you can book appointments with teachers.
If you have any difficulties in booking appointments, please contact the school reception on 02380 325444.