At Regents Park, we believe that the relationship between home and school is crucial in supporting young people as they progress through phases of their school life. A number of parents’ evenings are scheduled to support key aspects of the curriculum, children’s learning journey and their pastoral well-being. Please find below a list of all parents’ evenings.
Subject Parents’ Evenings are an opportunity for parents to meet with teachers to discuss subject specific progress. For these evenings, appointments need to be booked with each individual teacher using the school’s online booking system. Details of how to do this are explained further down the page.
Other calendared parents’ evenings are scheduled to support students at key times of the year, for example when transitioning from primary to secondary or choosing KS4 options. Appointments do NOT need to be made for such events.
Parents will be notified of all parents’ evenings and precise timings through SIMs Parent App and on the school website.
- Year 7 Welcome Evening - Thursday 14th September 2023, 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Year 11 Hybrid Subject Parents' Evening (1), 4:00pm - 7:00pm - Thursday 21st September 2023
- Open Evening, 5:00pm - 7:30pm - Thursday 28th September 2023
- Year 10 Hybrid Subject Parents' Evening, 4:00pm - 7:00pm - Thursday 2nd November 2023
- Year 11 Hybrid Subject Parents' Evening (2), 4:00pm - 7:00pm - Thursday 11th January 2024
- Year 8 Hybrid Subject Parents' Evening, 4:00pm - 7:00pm - Thursday 1st February 2024
- Year 9 Hybrid Subject Parents' Evening, 4:00pm - 7:00pm - Thursday 7th March 2024
- Year 7 Hybrid Subject Parents' Evening, 4:00pm - 7:00pm - Thursday 20th June 2024
Please click the link below to book your appointments:
To book a parents evening appointment for your child using a computer, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click on the link below:
2. Follow the instructions on the opened page, which includes entering your name and your child's name. This will then log you into your parent account, so that you can book appointments with teachers.
If you experience any issues, please contact the school's reception team on 023 8032 5444