Do you want to be the next Alan Sugar?
Get Hired not Fired!
Everything in life involves business and anybody who has a good idea about how businesses work is at an immediate advantage in the future, whether it is in the work place, knowing your rights or trying to get that dream job.
If you want to be employable then Business Studies is the subject for you! This exciting and practical course covers everything from how to set up and grow your business to marketing and finance.
‘Business Studies is a really useful subject; it will really help me when I leave school.’ Year 10 student
‘I have enjoyed Business Studies so much I plan to continue it at A level’ Year 11 student.
Where will Business Studies lead?
- Career opportunities in: accountancy, market research, human resources, law, retail and sales.
- Apprenticeships in business administration, accountancy and law in most large businesses,
- Having the skills to set up your own business!
- Further Education: A level Business Studies, Law, Accountancy, Economics, Politics.
- Higher Education: Degrees in Business Studies, Accountancy, Law, Economics, Marketing, Business and Languages.